One Place East are offering Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Training at a reduced rate of £50 per course (RRP £300).
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is an accredited training course which teaches people how to identify, understand and help someone who may be experiencing a mental health issue. MHFA won’t teach you to be a therapist, but it will teach you to listen, reassure and respond, even in a crisis – and even potentially stop a crisis from happening.
The course teaches the skills and confidence to help spot the signs of mental health issues, offer first aid, and guide them towards the support they need.
The training will help develop volunteers and staff to be skilled with the knowledge, techniques, and confidence to support people with their mental health.
- Be a representative of a local voluntary, community, faith, or social enterprise organisation
- Engage with adults or young people on the front line
- Can attend two full days of training delivered physically in Ilford
- Want to make a difference to people’s mental health
Adult Mental Health First Aid Training Course Dates:
- Wednesday 12th & Thursday 13th January 2022
- Tuesday 15th & Wednesday 16th March 2022
- Wednesday 30th & Thursday 31st March 2022
- Tuesday 26th & Wednesday 27th April 2022
- Thursday 19th & Friday 20th May 2022
- Tuesday 21st & Wednesday 22nd June 2022
- Thursday 30th June & Friday 31st July 2022
Youth Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Training Course Dates:
- Monday 24th & Tuesday 25th January 2022
- Tuesday 8th & Wednesday 9th March 2022
- Tuesday 10th & Wednesday 11th May 2022
For more information on any of the above, or if you are having difficulties in booking either course please contact the One Place East office on 020 8925 2435 | email@example.com