We are running our Mental Health Recovery Programme, which kicks off on Saturday 12th March and runs through until July 2022. The Recovery Programme will include the following support groups.
- PEER DIALOGUE CRISIS SUPPORT GROUPS
– Every Mondays at 6pm – 8pm via zoom
– Every Wednesday at 7pm – 9pm in office
– Every Fridays at 5pm – 7pm via zoom
- 18-25’s PSYCHOTHERAPY GROUP – Click here for dates
– Every Mondays at 11am – 1pm via zoom
- COMMUNITY PSYCHOTHERAPY GROUP – Click here for dates
– Every Wednesdays at 3pm – 4.30pm via zoom
- CALMING THE MIND & BODY SESSIONS – Click here for dates
– Fortnightly on Saturdays at 3pm – 5pm via zoom
- RECOVERY FROM TRAUMA COURSE – Click here for dates
– Every Wednesdays at 11am – 2pm in office
- TELLING YOUR STORY THROUGH CREATIVE WRITING – Click here for dates
– Fortnightly on Saturdays at 3.30pm – 7pm via zoom
In order to access any of the programmes you will need to be registered with our RUN-UP service.