If you are unhappy with your own GP, you can ask to see another doctor within the same practice or can visit a different practice within your area. If you are unsure where to find other doctor’s surgeries, look in your local Yellow Pages or visit www.nhs.uk which allows you to search for your nearest Doctors, Opticians, Dentists and Pharmacies.