Find out how to complain if you are not receiving adequate services

If you feel you have not been listened to properly, that you have been treated unfairly or that you are not being given access to the services you need — then you may wish to complain.

A useful starting point is your Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) at the NHS Trust or Primary Care Trust (PCT) where you received your NHS treatment. Your PALS officer will often be able to sort out the problem quickly and efficiently for you – but if they can’t, they will give you useful advice about the NHS complaints procedure and the other avenues open to you to.

Find the contact details for your Trust.